Monday, June 12, 2006

WOO!!

This is what my Knitters Review Secret Pal Carrie sent me. The yarn is hand painted silk merino blend by Twisted Sisters, a card telling me about herself, in the little baggy there's Burt's Bees hand salve and Shimmer, a cute little pair of earings and conversation magents (I forgot to take a pic of them). Thanks so much!! I loved every last thing!







This id what my Dye o rama buddy sent me. I love, love, love the color. Lately I've been wearing TONS of hot pink. It's about 560 yards of dk weight goodness which will become something very loved. this was dyed by Erin. Thanks so much!!


Since I joined Trekking Along, I had to get more Trekking XXL. I ordered it from Littleknits.com . The Opal I picked up at a yarn store in Ct. I can't wait to knit with it. I've heard some good stories about it. I think I'm going to knit another pair of Jaywalkers out of it.


Here's Tigre!

Have a nice day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Eve! I'm your KSKS secret pal. Lovely yarns. I can't wait to read your the answers to the questions about your preferences! Have a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Eve,

The package you sent me was just wonderful.
Love your blog site.
Jane