Sunday, July 16, 2006

KSKS

WOW! What can I say? My KSKS Pal really out did herself!I was very open to basically any color she would send. So.... here it is!



She sent a cute card, a note pad with graph paper in it so I can make patterns, 3 types of chocolate, tea, the *cutest* felted bag ever and orange Opal. I absolutely Love It!! My Pal was Lori
Check out her blog! When she posted on the KSKS page about her project being finished, I silently wished it was mine. To my suprise, it really was mine!! Thanks so much!!!

Here is my kit that i will be sending out first thing in the am, well after I go to the LYS. I'm having doubts about the color yarn I was going to send. I'm following my instincts and picking another color. I sewed a little bag with a pocket on the inside as well as a pocket on the outside , which is sized for holding DPN's. I also made a mini needle holder for her spare DPN's and also a little baggy that contains 6 stitch markers. With all that, she also gets a few goodies. I hope she likes it all.


5 comments:

knittydoll said...

WOW you got great stuff! I totally agree- cutest little felted bag ever hey?! And the purple bag you've made up looks fab, your pal will be SO thrilled I'm sure. I've never been brave enough to sign up for one of these secret pal, swap things. Maybe that can be a goal of mine for next year. Have fun with the OPAL, I've got some hiding in my stash just waiting for me to get it OTN. :)

Anonymous said...

Your pal definitely spoiled you :)! You got some really cool stuff. Wait, is that Sour Patch Kids that I see? I love those!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Eve!

I just received your KSKS goody package yesterday evening. What fun! I love the yarn. It is the most luscious feeling stuff (Regia Silk!) and the color is wonderful - a rich blue - perfect for the lace pattern you send for it. My daughter confiscated all the candy, but I'll sneak some when she's not looking, I'm sure!

So many surprises! The bag is perfect, and so well made. It's going to get LOTS of use, you can be sure. Did you make the stitch markers? They are adorable, and much higher tone than the paperclips I normally use.

I couldn't wait and started the socks last night. The pattern is working perfectly. I'll try and email you a photo when I get a little further along.

Again, thank you for spending so much time to make a special treat for me!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the bag you made for your secret pal! It's adorable, and the color is gorgeous!! You are a very talented lady!

I just finished a pair of socks using that same orange Opal yarn, and it was great to knit with. I'm sure you will love it too.

Happy knitting!
Sandie

LavenderSheep said...

That is a really adorable bag! I just love Dr. Seuss stuff. That is awesome!