Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Soo... this is what I wanted to post about last week. I treated myself to a new purse!!! Woo Hoo!! This will be my winter purse. I can fit a ton of stuff in it!




This is my knitting/ laptop bag. I LOOOOOVE it!!! Knittting in style! LOL!!




I do have some knitting to show! Here is my Clapotis which should be done for Rhinebeck. I really want to wear it there!



It will be about 6 ft long by the time I am finished.




So, my brother an I were in TJ Maxx last week and i snapped this pic of him. I could not stop laughing while I took it, I'm surprised it came out at all!!

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Gotta love the Coach! And the colorway of your Clapotis is fantastic.

Adrienne said...

GIRL THERE YOU ARE!!!! LOL Love those bags! LOL

a friend to knit with said...

So glad to see your post!
Great bags! I love them both....
and your clapotis is beautiful!

Deborah said...

I still haven't decided what to wear to rhinebeck. And, it ain't easy deciding considering the weather weirdness.

Your clappy is a beauty. I made my first clappy with wool I bought at Rhinebeck. I'll be on the prowl for some more for my second clappy.

BrownBerry said...

Lovely knitting and a stylish bag to carry it around in??? Can't beat that! Sending you good knitting vibes to finish the Clapotis in time.

So glad you came by the blog to join the round table - you are welcome any time! :)

Anonymous said...

Great bag! Love it!
The Clapotis is really beautiful. Great colors, and of course, wonderful knitting.

Love the photo of your brother. I bet you both got a few chuckles out of that one.

Have a great day. :)