Friday, January 20, 2006

Well, I haven't been knitting lately. Its been a week since i started my glove and I'm not even to the fingers yet! Since I just started CDL school, I found that my time studying cuts very deeply into my knitting time. Good thing school is about 4 weeks and not much longer..LOL.. I don't know what I would do. So far, I have my permit and I'll start driving some time next week.

Even though my knitting time has been cut extremely short, I still found time to squeeze in a Knitting Group session at Borders last night. It's so refreshing to meet other people that knit . Usually when I knit in public people give weird looks and stare and stuff like that. This time, I wasn't alone. I met Rachel and her daughter Sarah ( http://www.casajavaknits.com/theblog/ )and they were both very nice people. I can't wait untl next weeks meet up when I can bring a few other knitters along.

Besides shool and the knitting group, that's all my news for the week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad we started a group! See you tomorrow!