Saturday, October 07, 2006

Colorado






Here are some pics of Colorado from a few weeks back. Since then, I have basically criss-crossed the U.S. from coast to coast. I had a great time in Colorado and the people there were very welcoming. I didn't get a chance to go to any yarn stores, but thats O.K. b/c I brought TONS of projects along with me.



What a view! I took this picture while atop Climax Mountain.





And here are my Sock Wars socks, which can FINALLY go in the mail.



Yes, it did snow while we were there! As a matter of fact, some parts of the highway were closed and it snowed 32 inches. Sheesh! (I REALLY hate snow!)

I was so happy to leave the cold of Colorado and enter the warmth of Arizona. Here's a peek of the landscape of south eastern AZ.



1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Ha! I just knew you were messing with my head!

kills to date: 2