Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm Dead!!

Yup... I'm officially out of Sock Wars. The lovely socks were knit by Mama-E, and I'd have to say.. they are a perfect fit!! Thanks so much Erin!



Along with the socks, she sent these. (Indian Corn and Late Harvest)



I was so excited, I started knitting right away! I'm using the majic loop method toe-up. This yarn is sooooooo soft and squishy. It knits up wonerfully. I love seeing the colors change.



Her yarns are truely to die for. Yummy! Thank you, thank you, thank you Erin!!!

I went to the LYS today and found out that she now carries Schaeffer Anne. So... you know what came home with me! I lost the tag for it already but I know I will not be knitting socks with it. I think I'll do a modified Print o the Wave stole by Eunny .




There's so much I want to knit!! On top of everything I have on the needles right now, I still have tons of Christmas knitting to do. Wish me luck!





Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

jenknits said...

oohhh, Schafer Anne. Lovely stuff. I want some of that too!
Okay, this is Jennifer from the clogs KAL. I want to send you an invitation to the blog but I need your email addy to do so. So email me and I'll get you added.
quiltsATcyberisDOTnet
See you there!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is gorgeous yarn! You can tell it's yummy just looking at it. I love the colors!

Genevieve said...

wow, you got so lucky! I'm guessing you didn't mind getting killed, what with receiving such lovely yarns in addition!