Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm Here!

And very well! I started a new job 3 weeks ago and my knitting time has been cut drastically. I barely knit anymore. But anyway, I've been participating in a lot of swaps and having fun with them. I have a ton of "secret knitting" and gifts that I'd like to post about but the people that are receiving the gifts stop by my blog, so....

Since I'll have time tomorrow, I'll post pics of my "me" knitting.

Right now, I'm making Cinnamon Buns, like 3 batches, along with 2 trays of brownies and tomorrow I will make candied yams and stuffing! Yum!!

BTW... Happy Turkey Day to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
What's the new job! It must be special to keep you away from your knitting, or is it just time consuming?? LOL

Hope you had a great holiday feast!
Take care :)