Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well....

I was planning to post about the desserts that I made for Thanksgiving with pics and all... but I forgot to take pics! So, you will just have to imagine how yummy the brownies and cinnamon buns (from scratch!) were. I also made stuffing (delish!) and candied yams, which I can't get enough of! All in all, it was a success. Everyone prepared a dish and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Since I started working, I haven't had much time to knit, but this is what I have completed so far.



I used the same pattern back in May, but for some reason, I pretty much followed the pattern and used sz 1.5 dpn's.


These are the Jaywalker's I lost in a bet and they STILL aren't finished. This bet was back in August. They'll be done for Christmas, though.



This is a basic toe-up sock. I have already started the mate and they'll be done soon.

Look for more posts this week, I only have to work 13 hrs!! YAY!!!!!


Happy Knitting!!!

5 comments:

Rox said...

Mmmm candied yams! Love the Jaywalkers. What yarn is that!

Rachel Ann said...

Nice socks!

eve knits said...

Thanks!

scarybez said...

The jaywalkers look great, Eve. The yarn you've chosen looks great - it picks out the zigzags really well. I've been working on a pair as well, but I've got distacted by Christmas knitting so haven't got very far yet. Plus my bamboo dpn snapped the other day :( Bye for now!

Lisa said...

Your Jaywalkers are fab. I love what the self striping yarn is doing!