Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

With no pics :((. I have no idea where the cord is to plug the camera into the pc, so, pics will have to wait.

If I did have the cord, there would be pics of the 3 pairs of socks that I've finished, my sockret pal socks (I started the 2nd sock and I am now working 2 socks on 1 circ), another pair of socks from the Sensation Knitted Socks book, an entrelac scarf, an almost complete Leaf Lace Shawl and a pair of clogs. Maybe I'll try to take pics with my phone later.

If I did have the cord, I would also be able to post about the best KMSK EVER!! Thank you so much Ann!! I loved every bit of it. I am now using the bag to carry around a scarf and socks that I'm working on.

If I did have the cord, I would be able to show pics of my ISE angel package from Marylin. Thank you so much for being a great angel!

Thanks for the nice comments!

No comments: