Saturday, November 12, 2005

All Work and No PLay

Well.. I started a new job a few days ago as an Assistant Stylist. Oh how I love the art of beautifying people. With all the hustle and bustle of adjusting to the new job, I did find time a little bit of time to knit. I've started and ornament for the ornamental swap. I think I'll make a few because they are so easy. I started on a mini sweater and i have 1 sleeve and the body completed after only 1 1/2 hrs.

I'm aslo putting together a knitting class for a few children that I know. I'm so excited to see that so many people around me are interesed in learning how to knit. My first class will be on Sunday and I think there will be 3 girls and 2 adults there, ready to learn. I would also like to put together a beginners spinning class and a yarn dyeing class. Hopefully if more people find interest in knitting I will be able to start a knitting group, because there aren't any around me that I know of. The nearest LYS is about 45 min away and i haven't found any time to check them out.

Progress pics will be posted later!!

No comments: