Friday, September 15, 2006

Criss-Cross Apple Sauce

Isn't this kitty soooooooooo cute! My bro snagged a pic of this cat.

BOO!!! It's coss-eyed! I have never seen such a thing! Have you?


But anyway, this is what I am working on right now. It will be a vest with some mini horse-shoe lace and hopefully I will be able to pull off a v-neck, which I have never really tried before. I broke out the graph paper, knitted a swatch and went digging in the stash to find the right yarn. It is Laines Du Norde baby yarn that is washable (a big plus!) and 100% wool. This yarn is a dream to knit with! This vest is knitted on sz 1's (ribbing) and sz 2's for the body. I only started this afternoon and have about 4" done.




Here's my ISE 3 scarf. I hope she likes it! I'm almost done and its about 5 ft long. I used Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk and it feels wonderful! I can't wait to make one for myself!




Here's the blue and green sock I haven't been working on. I need to have it finished by Sunday afternoon. I think I'll have it done by then. The recipient turns 11 on the 23rd and I'll be out of town, so he'll get an early gift. I knit him a pair of socks last winter and he has worn them every day since them until about 2 weeks ago when I found out they had a hole in them. I tried to fix them, but the hole was too big. I bet he'll be happy now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those socks are really nice. I love the colors together. The vest is just gorgeous. What a beautiful blue. It will look fantastic on you, or anyone, I am sure.