This is my *almost* complete Dragon Skin Lace sock. I made a mistake 1 row after the heel and have yet to fix it. I'll probably finish it tomorrow or the day after. As soon as I am done, I'll post the pattern!
Planning and charting out the vest has been a trial in itself. I didn't include any side shaping though. Maybe I'll figure that out by the time I do the next one. It's an easy to remember pattern and a great knit.
So far, I have completed the arm hole decreases and I *think* I've figured out the correct math for it. Wish me luck!
I've been knitting like a mad woman lately! I started my Tote Exchange project and I'm almost finished my Scarf Exchange scarf and that doesn't even include the vest and tons of socks that I am knitting.
But I do have good news! Here are the birthday socks. I finished them in record time! The recipient loved them and we "retired" the last pair that I made for him. WOO!!
I'm off to knit some more!