Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rainy Days

For some reason, I haven't been knitting too much lately. It's not like I don't have a ton of projects OTN b/c I do. It has been raining all day long and I feel like *bleh*. TImes like this is when I make a cup of hot cocoa or tea and watch a movie. But anyway, here's what I've been staring at (instead of knitting).





This is sock #2 in the Dragon Skin Lace pattern. The first sock took only 6 hours to knit but this sock is taking for ever. I gues I'm having SSS!



The grey hat is for my hubby. I used Cascade 220 and sz 4 addi turbo majic loop method. I liked his so much that I started one for my with the yarn sent to me by Carrie in one of my secret pal exchanges. It is Artyarns Supermerino in a purpley color (the dye lot paper is in the UFO bin) and I'm also using sz 4 addi turbos.


Well... I guess that's all for now! Happy knitting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like to watch a movie on a rainy day too. Besides, I think every knitter's hands need the rest occasionaly no matter how much we enjoy the knitting.

You certainly have a lot of projects going. I can barely manage 2 projects at any one time.......old age ya think? haha

S