Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm Sick......

And I have been since Sunday. I have barely had any energy to knit or blog, until today. This is what I have bee working on ....



The Bayerische socks for my Sockret Pal. I hope to finish them by the end of the week and send them out on Monday at the latest.



I purchased the white yarn in a clearance bin for 2.99. It's Regia Color and it has flecks of purple, blue , orange and pink in it. I knew I wouldn't have enough yarn from a 50 g ball so I'm doing the heels and toes in Electric Blue ( also from Regia).


Happy Knitting!!

6 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

love the blue heal.......very smart! glad you are on the mends! :)

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

Glad you are feeling better! Lookin good! Hey Kitty!!! LOL

del said...

Hope you're all better soon! The socks (and kitty) are great.

ann said...

Eve
I love the sock pattern. Would you share? I love love the heel.
jamaicamom@comcast.net

Sandie Knapp said...

Do you think the sick kiddies shared their sniffles with you? I do hope you are mending quickly. DH decided to share his cold with me, and it struck me down hard. It's been over a week already, and I'm still not fully over it, but I am on the mend, thankfully.

Smart thinking with the Regia yarn, and it looks fabulous. And I love taht cable pattern you are doing for your Sockret Pal. I'm sure she will be delighted with them. Great color too.

Take care :)

Divineladi said...

The yarn for the sock is great. I love the flecks of color. I will one day try my hand at another pair of socks...one day. Your kitty is super cute!